HELLO!

Hello Beautiful! I'm Marissa. Welcome to my world!
I'm a college student from a small town in Oklahoma. I'm a daughter, a sister, & I would love to be your friend!
 I have a deep love for all things girly and beautiful and I'm quite sure that's not going to change anytime soon! I began following bloggers on Instagram when I joined the Insta community while in high school. I fell in love with all kinds of new styles as I scrolled through pictures and blogs. I knew instantly that my dream would be to have a blog myself and someday be known as "a blogger." It only took me a couple of years to create my blog, but alas, it's here! I'm not a very photogenic girl, but I do have a passion to write (probably a good thing that my major is in English) & a passion for style! I shop a lot. Like A. LOT.  - Some people call it an addiction... I call it my life. -  In this blog, my hopes are to share with you the things that I love. I am a product junkie and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'll share with you products of all kinds --hair, makeup, jewelry, you name it!-- Starting a blog is both exciting and scary to me, but I know it is just the thing I need! I cannot wait to share my little world with you! 
xoxo, Marissa

3 comments

  1. You are Gorgeous!! Love this pic! ❤️😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pic!! BEAUTIFUL!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great and sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete