My Skincare System

Clinique’s Acne System


I never did experience acne in middle school. Or even most of high school, now that I think about it. But by my (very) late teens and now in my twenties, I break out constantly. I highly believe that my breakouts are caused from all of the products I use daily, but it still doesn’t stop me from continuing to use them.
I decided to look into Clinique’s skincare line again and instantly reached for their acne system in hopes that I could try and control my breakouts at least a little bit. Truth? It worked! After about two weeks of using these three products, my skin felt clearer and I could even walk out of my house makeup-less!
                                  

These products are full sized and like all of Clinique’s products, they are reasonably priced! Clinique is also very great about including free products in your order, so when I purchased these products, I also received FIVE samples (AND they have lasted me for four months!). My full sized products are still going and they will not run out anytime soon.
Well worth the money! 



The only issue regarding these products is that because they are made to clear acne, they can be drying. My advice would be to apply moisturizer after using the system.




**I am not a beauty expert, nor a professional. These are just honest opinions from my own experience.


No comments