November

November 


Well it is already halfway through November and it definitely has been a better month than October was! November so far has been filled with some really good days. (& now as it goes towards the end, I am preparing for writing papers, a speech, and then finals. Let's hope it goes by fast!) 

Here are some highlights from November thus far: 

Last year I was gifted the Lauren Conrad "Style" book by a sweet girl who got my name in the #instasecretsanta gift exchange over on instagram and this year I finally spotted the "Beauty" book over at my local Half Price Books. I couldn't be more happy that my collection is now complete. These books are perfect for weekend reading and are definitely great gifts for your girlfriends and sisters! 


My Anthropology initial mug is by far the best mug that I own! I bought my sister and me one last year during the holidays, and I haven't regretted it one teeny tiny bit. I'm eyeing the gold and white seasonal one, so maybe for Christmas this year?? ;) 


My sister came home from college over the weekend and of course we had to take a trip to Target (since there is not a Target anywhere close to her college town). Target, Starbucks, and donuts are our thing, so we make sure one of those gets put on our list of to-do's when she comes home. 


Look at all of the gift wrapping! It is a difficult process to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. 





Cookies were also on our list of to-do's for the weekend. We wanted to try a new tradition of baking sugar cookies for the holidays, so we got our cousin's recipe, made a big (BIG) mess in our kitchen, and completely butchered the decorating part of the process! But we are determined to keep this new tradition up and work on our frosting skills. (Where's the fist pump emoji when you need it?) 


I have been wanting the Naked 2 palette for several months now since I gave mine to my sister to take with her to college, but I have convinced myself plenty of times that I can live without it. 


Clearly, I couldn't. ;)


My last favorites to brag about are the Sophie Harper earrings that I received in my latest Rocksbox set. These gold studs are the perfect go-to accessories for any outfit. Rocksbox can help you up your style with the help of personal stylists who choose three pieces of jewelry a month. It is a very simple process. Sign up for Rocksbox, pay $19 a month, and receive a box full of jewels at your doorstep! Pieces can be Kendra Scott, Sophie Harper, Loren Hope, Gorjana, and more! 





*Use the code simplymissmarissxoxo for a FREE month of Rocksbox*


I hope that this November is bringing you all lots of blessings! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and there are so many reasons to be thankful! I am so thankful for all of you! Happy (early) Thanksgiving & Happy Fall, sweet friends! 










No comments