Black Friday Sales

Black Friday is an enjoyable holiday for a lot of people (bloggers especially!) & what kind of blogger would I be if I skipped out on putting together a list of sales for you all to enjoy??

This year, my family decided against going out, but stores have been wonderful with including their Black Friday sales online for all of us homebodies. 
Here are a few awesome deals to shop this weekend: 


Kohl's is always a favorite of mine during the holidays. This year, I need a new pair of riding boots and I adore these Lauren Conrad ones! 

Bath & Body Works is having a Buy 3 Get 3 Free (everything!) sale and why, oh, why would we want to pass this deal up?! 

Nordstrom's sale is 25% off selected items now through Monday. Items included range from so many ferent options. My favorites are the Kendra Scott earrings. 
Other items that are not on sale are still great holiday finds for under $30 includingthe white mug with gold heart, initial tray, and  the plaid pj's.

At Anthropology, today only, shop everything for 25% off! My favorite items from there are, of course, the mugs. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know how much I love my black and white initial mug, so you can imagine how much I love the gold one! I ordered this one this morning (and I wish it was here today! It could be used with this freezing Oklahoma weather..) Best part of this deal? these mugs are less than $8! 

Head to your nearest LOFT store for 50% off of (almost) everything! OR shop here for 40% off of (almost) everything! LOFT is my favorite store to shop at. Every time I step in that beautiful store, my wallet is doomed. I went recently and bought this green vest. It is perfect! I now want this purple one, but may have to wait - I already own so many vests.. (But a girl can never have too many, right?)

J Crew Factory is everything 50% off today. I can't stop looking through all of their pretty items. I love the amount of plaid that they have! I'm eyeing this scarf (& it is under $25!)

BaubleBar is another one of my favorite shops. So many pretty jewelry pieces and I want every single one of them! Today their sale is 30% off. I especially love the monogram pieces and the chunky bracelets. 30% off is an incredible deal for this jewelry! 
This initial necklace is only $10 today! (excluded from the discount, but still a steal!) 


What awesome finds did you buy this Black Friday? I'd love to know! :)



No comments