My Christmas Wishlist

Although I love to receive gifts and I very much appreciate every gift I receive, I am a very picky girl when it comes to what I really want for Christmas, which makes shopping for me difficult for my family. (Sorry Mom!) ;) I usually buy things for myself that I can't take my eyes off of, but I don't have the wallet to buy multiple things that I want, so this year, I put together some of the items I have eyed for several months and would love to open on Christmas. 

These are just a few of my favorite looks via Instagram featuring a couple of the items on my wishlist: 

                        
                                                                Lauren                                                    Addi

                       
                                               Lindsay & Whitney                                                Lauren


                       
Katey & Betsy                                                    Rie      


Jewelry: BaubleBar
Converse: Nordstrom
Contour Palette: Tarte
Wedges:Toms

No comments