Style Guide: Blanket Scarves

             


                    
  

Scarves are the perfect accessories for fall and winter. Every girl should own at least one in her closet (if not to style, then to just keep her warm). I purchased the plaid blanket scarf (bottom right) before fall began, but I haven't worn it as much as I should have (it really is an amazing item!) and when I wore it to work, I got so many compliments that I can't refuse to wear it again! It may be bulky, but it really does keep you warm and stylish! (Click here to learn how to wear a blanket scarf. Emily is a fashion genius!)
Finding the right scarf for you can be easy or tricky. Sometimes, you can just google "blanket scarf" (or look on pinterest!) and you'll find one you love. Or if you are like me and research items before you purchase, you go through site after site only to be exhausted afterwards. Lucky for you, I put together a list of cute and comfy scarves for you to purchase without too much stress. :)

Top Left: Nordstrom // Top Right: Express (also herehere, and here) // Plaid Scarf (My Favorite!) (also here) // Yellow Plaid Scarf // Zara Inspired Plaid (I own this one!) (also here and here)

No comments