MY BLACK FRIDAY PICKS


This year for Black Friday, I pretty much stayed glued to either my couch or my bed because shopping from my computer sounded a lot better than going out in all of the crowds. I love Black Friday and I love participating in it, but I slept in AND got a nap in so...... ;)

I've been viewing the cyber week deals all week long, looking out for which sales I wanted to participate in for Black Friday and I picked out some of my favorites and have been updating them each day here.  But come the actual day to go shopping and I only wanted to go to two stores. Crazy, right?!

This year, I found this vest on a blogger's instagram feed and had been wanting to get it since, so I waited for it to go on sale and since it was 50% off, I got dressed and went to Old Navy to get it. It is currently sold out in all but small in black, but the green looks really cute, too!

I had my eye on this sweater, but my size wasn't in store, so I couldn't try it on and opted not to buy it. If it's still there the next time I go into the store, I'll most likely get it, but I ended up getting this shirt instead.  I have two of these shirts (different patterns and colors of course!) and I wear them so much, I've basically worn every penny's worth! And this one is perfect for December!

I also went in for the pajama pants. I mean, $8.50? It's a perfect deal! I personally prefer these exact pants to sleep in. My sister and my mom prefer a different material, but this material is definitely my favorite! I absolutely LOVE the plaid ones! But right as I was about to go to the checkout line, I fell in love with these! Unfortunately they didn't have my size, so online was my option yet again.


The next place I chose to shop was.... Target ;) There wasn't much of a sale like I could have found at Express or LOFT, but it made for a fun trip! I tried on a few items, but wasn't impressed with how they fit/looked. But I found myself yet again in the jewelry section staring at BaubleBar's line.  The items are just too adorable, you guys! I ended up getting these earrings in the color Magenta. I can't wait to style them for some bright pink and white holiday outfits!


I've linked below my favorite items from this year's sales.  I would love to know what sales you participated in and what you purchased! :)

I hope that you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you've found some amazing items this Black Friday! 
xoxo, 
Marissa 

No comments