VEST SEASON


White Puffer Vest (similar) The white vest pictured is really old and from Macy's. I still like it and wear it, so I haven't purchased another, but I really do wish to purchase the J Crew Factory one like my black, pink, & herringbone because those really are the best! And bonus! They are all on sale! The Old Navy one is super cheap and actually is a perfect option! 

Pink Puffer Vest (similar) (similar) My bright pink vest is currently not online anymore. I purchased it in September and I'm so glad that I didn't turn it down. (We all know I'd be in tears because I didn't own it...) but my light pink vest is still in stock AND on sale 40% off! Do yourself a favor and get it now! 

I cannot find another navy and white striped vest anywhere! I guess because it was really in style like two years ago (but I still love mine!). I found one striped (and reversible!) vest that is really cute! You can also search Poshmark for the original striped vest for really cheap! :) 


No comments