Fall Style Guide 2017



Copper Mug - These mugs are adorable! They are usually not cheap, 
so when they go on sale, grab them! You don't need a bunch, one or two will be perfect in your household! 

White Ruffle Top - White, ruffles, AND less than $21?! Sold. 

Grey Ruffle - Similar to the white top, but in GREY and with ore ruffles! This is a couple of dollars more than the white, but still it's currently under $25! 

Bauble Bar Tassel Earrings  - Anything Bauble Bar is worth investing in, in my opinion. These tassels are all over Instagram, Pinterest, blogs... You don't have to be fancy to pull them off. They look great on anyone! This is worth putting on your Christmas wishlist! :)

Rug - I LOVE this pattern on a rug, blanket, pillow... really on any household essential! This rug is at a great price and of course the quality has to be good since it is coming from Nordstrom! ;) It is small, so it will fit perfectly at your door entrance! 

Basket - Every household needs a cute statement basket, right? Or maybe that's just what I say... These are such cute baskets to throw your blankets and pillows in. Plus they just make a great statement in the room! Monogrammed ones are my favorite ways to make your statement. Did I say statement too much? Okay, I'll stop now. 

Sole Society Booties (smaller heel) - Booties are so tricky to shop for. I can say that truthfully because after three years, I'm still trying to find a pair that I like and will actually wear. These are a bit more pricey, but they are great quality and from an amazing brand. If I were to invest in a bootie, I'd look for something like these. (Maybe I should just go ahead and invest in them already.... )

Over the Knee - I so badly want to purchase a pair of OTK boots. But I recently tried some on at DSW and could not get my foot in the boot... So not worth the hassle for this girl, let me tell you that. But, these have great reviews, so I'd suggest checking them out! 

Sole Society Tote Bag - I think the image is enough to sell us all, right?!

Block Heel Booties - I think I come back to looking at these booties every other week or so... They look so perfect! But I don't wear heels very often, so I always opt out of purchasing them. The heel is not bad, though! If you like booties to be a bit taller, definitely get these ones! 

Sunglasses - I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in paying $200 for sunglasses. If they are big and bold, I'll pay anywhere from $5-$50. These are great because they fit all of those categories! 

Nordstrom has some great items for Christmas gifts, host gifts for the holidays, or items to just give to yourself! You can also check out Nordstrom Rack for more great discounts & deals! 



This post is *not* sponsored. I received no commissions or items in return for this post.

No comments