Gift Guide for the Jewelry Lover



  1. I'm the girl who loves a big statement accessory. Some days I prefer to be more simple than others, which is why earrings have become my favorite items to wear. I wear my silver J.Crew Factory studs every. single. day. But I love borrowing my sister's Kendra Scott earrings when I want to dress a little more fancy, which is why I listed these pink and black Kendra Scott earrings
  2. BaubleBar has the best statement earrings out there! The gift set in the picture is sold out, so I linked similar ones here and here. And Target's BaubleBar Sugarfix collection is great because earrings are as good as $10 and $13! 
  3. I love a good statement necklace, too! My collection grows continuously. I like to keep them on the cheaper side, so I shop at Target, J.Crew Factory, and Charming Charlie's. This Sugarfix necklace is stunning for the holiday season! I want it for myself, but I also want to gift it to someone. If only I could think of who... ;) 
  4. If you need a good bracelet, this one is stunning! I have one similar to this and I wear it all of the time! It's so girly and so perfect! 
  5. My #1 item on my Christmas list this year is this Monogram Necklace. You'll see it again when I post my Christmas wishlist, because I just adore it so much! 

Shop all of these items below!



No comments